Piano Lessons & Keyboard Lessons
Learn the EASY way with Piano Teacher Philippe
Piano Teacher Philippe teaches Piano Lessons from his Studio in Dublin Centre.
Learn how to play piano, digital piano and electronic keyboards.
With a fast and fun approach, anyone can play without the hassle of academic classes and advanced music theory.
- You want to play piano, but you don’t know how to get started ?
- You tried a couple of tutorials but can’t go anywhere with them ?
- You want to play the songs you like in no time ?
- You’re playing already but you are stuck in a rut ?
- Want to avoid grades, sight-reading and advanced music theory ?
- Want to learn within a community of musicians ?
- Ever had a chance to play with a full band ?
Then you need an expert hand to guide you on this journey !
Enjoy a fun and rewarding piano and keyboard experience !
Tuition held in Dublin 2, city centre.
After a free assessment, a personalized program that fits your level and your goals will be proposed to you.
- Suitable for piano, digital piano and electronic keyboards. ✔
- Private and groups, beginners and intermediate, adults and kids. ✔
- All the modern music styles, including your own… ✔
- Basic music theory, no need for advanced sight-reading. ✔
- All types of chords, scales and how to use them in songs. ✔
- Solo and improvisation. ✔
- Ear training. ✔
- Song-writing. ✔
- Band Workshops (learn how to play in a band situation). ✔
- Live sessions. ✔
- The first lesson and assessment is FREE. ✔
- One or two weekly lessons (1 hour or 30 minutes)
- Access to our band workshops
- Access to the student live events (play on stage with a full band)
Contact us today and book your free lesson and evaluation !
Cristina: “I am really happy for how much I have improved in the last two months, I didn’t believe when I started I would be able to play those songs in such a short time! I’m really happy I have found Phil as a teacher!“
Nico: “Philip is a very experienced pianist and immediately makes you fell comfortable. His relaxed yet efficient approach makes it for a great learning experience. If you always wanted to learn the piano or improve on your skills but were too shy to take lessons, Philip might just have what you need!“
Antoinette: “Phil is very pleasant and the lessons helped me a lot”
Piotr: “Very solid and flexible. I improved a lot!“
Francis: “Phil is superb at teaching, great piano lessons and very reasonable!” …
“Life is short, don’t get stuck in this mind set of “I can’t do it…”
Of course you can do it, we’ll show you how !
All the very best”